My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

If your looking for a mower with a 48" deck then here it is. I've mowed 4 times and have used it for other yard work and I love this thing. The deck is awesome, cuts smooth and clean. I'll warn you though, it will pick up small rocks like crazy. The deck is designed to pull air up from the bottom to lift the grass and it does. The 24hp Kohler v-tiwn has power to spare and so far it's been very reliable but it's still new also. Anyway, here's a few picture's I took.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
That's an impressive looking tractor. Did you take those pictures before using it for the first time, or are you keeping that clean after each mow?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's an impressive looking tractor. Did you take those pictures before using it for the first time, or are you keeping that clean after each mow?
Nah, can't keep it that clean. I do however blow it off with my leaf blower everytime it's used to mow and clean the deck underneath with the water deal every other time.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice review! It sounds like you're quite pleased with its performance aside from the rock situation, which I would be to!

Thanks for the review!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice review! It sounds like you're quite pleased with its performance aside from the rock situation, which I would be to!

Thanks for the review!
As far as the small rocks, it really shows that the deck is doing what is advertised about pulling the grass up for a clean cut. My yard looks wonderful. I know this sounds crazy but I really look forward to mowing every week now, I really do. I know it's still early but I'm telling you guy's this is a mower that people need to look at, really.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts