My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:howdy:
Hello Everyone, I recently joined to try and find anyone who might be familiar with this mower. I would appreciate any info at all.:help: All I know is it is a Yamaha small riding mower with a 1973 Briggs & Stratton. Thanks, Gregpoppy.

DSC01648.jpg DSC01654.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Welcome Gregpoppy! That sure is cool, rare riding mower you have there. I think I have come arross them before sometime, but it's definately not one you see around just any day.

Sorry, I can't suppy any info on this one, but hopefully there's someone else around here that can.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to the site!

That is cool, I can't say that I've ever seen a Yamaha riding mower before.

It looks very similar to the Huffy riding mowers so I'm inclined to think that it's a re-badged version of one of those. Either way, interesting machine- and it's a Yamaha! :)

Hopefully somebody here will know more about it, if not, check out MTF.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First of all, I would like to thank all the fine gentlemen who replied to my post. I had a feeling it was not going to be easy finding another one. When I spotted her out there amongst some old scrap metal I knew she was special. Yes, her name is "Poppy Rose" I figured if I named her after my wife well then my wife would have to let me keep it.:) My two son's and I are going to do our best to fix her up. Thanks again you guys!

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gregpoppy. I'm sure your wife will appreciate it even more as she watches the progress as you and your sons fix it up.:welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts