My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not necessarily a dog guy myself, but I can sure appreciate the bond that builds between animals and people. This is a great video to watch, and the music fits it perfectly. The dog looks like he's having the time of his life, and I'm sure the man is too.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Very cool, thanks Bruce. Such a proud, beautiful animal that is. I'm a dog person. My dog now, Missy, is just like that. By all appearances the greatest joy in her life is being by my side. In my trucks, trailers, fishing boats, the woods, fields, just always by my side. A great dog is an incredible gift, I feel really fortunate to have her. Maybe I can post a pic.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey that would be great Ellis. We'd love to see Missy, and to hear more about her too.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Don't mean to hijack, Bruce. Here's a pic of Missy riding shotgun in our '29 Model A, "Uncle Henry". She has a little rug on her side to sit on :2th:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
The dog sure does seem to be having a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing that with us, good stuff.

Cute car, Ellis, and good looking riding buddy too. :2th:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Miss our dog guys. Maybe someday we will get another........

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like she's waiting for you to go inside so she can take Uncle Henry for a spin.:D

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
:ThumbUp: My springer would ride from the driveway into the garage and then she was ready to get out and run some more. Taking her 3 miles to the vet was torture. I think she would have preferred being tied to the bumper so she could run on the trip in. :D

Beautiful car Ellis! :cool

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video, Bruce! :2th:

I AM a dog person too.

There's an old saying still running around about dogs;

Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. An hour later, open it up and see which one is glad to see you...
:sidelaugh
Dogs = unconditional love my friend!

:gp:

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. An hour later, open it up and see which one is glad to see you...
:sidelaugh
Dogs = unconditional love my friend!

:gp:
Now that's funny, I don't care what anybody says.:ROFL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts