My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sleep in the strangest places? Besides these, mine has slept in my sock drawer, a cardboard box, on a shelf and on my layout.

Attachments

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
HAHA!! My dog I had slept in my bathroom. Sucked when I needed to "use "it. He growled at me a few times, punk!

· Registered
147 Posts
I guess they are just like kids....they don't want to sleep in their own beds, but will fall asleep anywhere else when they finally land. My mother had two feral kittens she fed on her porch. She supplied them with a box, blanket, heating pad, food and water. Instead of sleeping in the box, this is where they slept.

Attachments

· Registered
191 Posts
My cat will sleep in the bathroom sink on occasion, and in regards to drinking, he now will only drink water from a running faucet. I've left water out in a bowl for him and he walks right past it. I'll walk into the bathroom, and he runs in there like a champion thoroughbred to get onto the counter and into the sink, so when the faucet turns on, he's ready to go. Yeah, he's a punk too.

Attachments

· Registered
57 Posts
Our cat sleeps just about anywhere, we have to leave the walk in closet open because we never know if she is in it. If I want the computer chair the witch is on it and gets quite vocal if displaced, same with my wife's side of the bed.
My sister had a cat that would sleep on the fence with his body twisted a quarter turn, his front paws stretched past his head and rears pointing straight up. It was hilarious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.