My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this list comprising of what most of us own or have owned in the past. I don't know if this list is 100% accurate.... But it seemed right on point with what I've read in regards to other information out there.

It looks like it was updated 2015. Things could've changed for this year. Enjoy reading.... I know I did!

Who Makes What? - All 2015 Lawn, Yard And Garden Tractor Manufacturers

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Interesting article! Thanks for posting it.

I didn't realize that B&S owns as much as they do.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
That is some interesting reading. Especially interesting to see some of the brands made by other companies, such as tractors sold by Ariens and Sears that are made by Husqvarna. Sad too see some of the brands that are no longer made.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
We knew of the AYP /Husqvarna relation for years. I can swap hoods from a Craftsman to Husqvarna in most cases!

Reactions: bwhitsonjr

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course.... that doesn't always apply to older models. For instance..... my grandmother has a Poulan Pro and the model sticker displays an Electrolux brand tag. But that was around 2005 when she purchased it brand new. It still shares parts with Husqvarna for sure! I do find it to be a good reference for inquiring minds. Like myself :2th:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump: For some of our new comers tossing around questions about what brand to purchase and who's better and so on..... FYI

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I fugured half as much.... Everytime I see a model start with 917.xxxx I know I can go to the good ol' sears parts direct website and find everything I need.

Thanks for adding that link! :ThumbUp:

Reactions: Ericjr16
1 - 9 of 9 Posts