My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help, took the wheels off my La135 some time ago to put new tries on and did not pay attention where the washers went, there are four thick washers and six thin washers, I know two of the thick washers go on the front spindles first because they are the only ones that fit in the cone, where do the other two thick washers go, front or rear and what location. Thanks for your help, one day I'll stop taking stuff apart thinking I'll remember where it goes months latter.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome first off. You either have to trial/error it. You may be able to find out via JDPARTS.COM.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, went to jdparts but they only give part numbers no description or sizes, they also only show one washer on the front when I know two go on the front. I was thinking, I ordered the front bearing kit and it comes with new washers so that's how I will be able to tell where they go when the kit arrives.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just received my bearings for the front wheels and was able to determine the washer location, the two thick washers are for the front wheels, one is smaller in circumference and goes on first and fits into the spindle cone and the bigger circumference washer goes on the outside, and the six thin washers are for the rear wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts