My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Terrestrial plant Grass Tints and shades Metal

It's missing in the top picture, and it's there in the bottom picture. I need to buy it but I don't know what is called. Sense like dinner kind of collar/washer. That blade is real wobbly.

This is on an older ex- mark zero turn.

Wood Automotive tire Road surface Terrestrial plant Gas
1 - 2 of 2 Posts