My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
That's a sweet bike there! Not to get off topic but, that's an interesting shipping container, does it have a cover or panels or is it open?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...shipping container, does it have a cover or panels or is it open?
The guy who bought this bike used to work in the Motorcycle Division, and he says these reusable crates are fully wrapped in shrink-wrap prior to shipment.

The bike is a Honda ST1300ABS....liquid cooled V-4 fuel-injected DOHC engine, shaft drive, electric-adjustable windscreen, detachable hard bags, 7.7 gallon fuel tank....<drool>

2012 ST1300 ABS Overview - Honda Powersports

·
Super Moderator
6,139 Posts
Oohhh...That's beautiful! You got me drooling too. I've always wanted to ride one of those. You have got to have the best job on earth Robert. What you going to do with it, I mean, since it isn't a mower.

Oops, when I first read the post I put an r in bought. I know what the guy who bought what the truck brought is going to do with that beautiful bike.

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
Now that looks like a fun day at work! :cool:

Those skids work great, they keep the bike nice and stable during shipment.

Your coworker is going to love it! Talk about a bike that you can ride forever and not have to worry about anything going wrong. Just normal maintenance and it'll run longer than you'll ever ask it to.

At first I thought it was the new '13 F6B.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.