My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it a filter or a pump, it has 2 wires to the connector.
What is it called and what is number, what does it do?

The gold looks like a filter, it comes from the tank, there is a filter before it.

By bigdaddys at 2012-06-11
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.