My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have like a million little Honda engines with reduction boxes. Two of them are GX110s, one for driving the well and one for spare. There is one GX120 which looks like it used to be on a concrete mixer. Then there is a GX270, not sure what that came off. I have not got any uses for them and do not wish to sell them. What are some ideas for how I can put them to use?

I have like a million little Honda engines with reduction boxes. Two of them are GX110s, one for driving the well and one for spare. There is one GX120 which looks like it used to be on a concrete mixer. Then there is a GX270, not sure what that came off. I have not got any uses for them and do not wish to sell them. What are some ideas for how I can put them to use?

· Registered
35 Posts
I use the one I have on a log splitter. My dad was very resourceful and could build about anything. The hydraulic system came from a Load King lowboy trailer that has the pump built into the tank. It runs slower but the speed reducer provides more torque.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use the one I have on a log splitter. My dad was very resourceful and could build about anything. The hydraulic system came from a Load King lowboy trailer that has the pump built into the tank. It runs slower but the speed reducer provides more torque.
Ok! That is interesting... I would have never thought of that myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts