My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I own an HT-R3006 riding lawnmower with the following motor; which I'm not very familiar with it's specs, could you help? These are the numbers I found on the engine: GXV270.270, GJ01-T062200. Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning to all, a special thanks to Mark for helping me and the specs, it's very much appreciated. Sorry for not returning earlier, but I stored my mower away, because it stopped working and I haven't been on the forum to check, to be honest I forgot about the post, but this morning I received an email urging me to to check my email...
I was surprised to read that my motor has 8,5 hp, I always thought it had 11 hp. In any case, now that I have some information about the engine, I can get back to it and find out what's going on and why I'm having such a hard time to start it. I'm tired to cut my 2000 sq meter loan with just a string grass cutter, it take 3-4 days to finish (the grass almost grows back by the time I'm done). I'm getting too old for this. A far cry from a 2-3 hour time it used to take to finish with the rider. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts