My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let it snow let it snow! :sidelaugh:howdy::dunno::ThumbUp::sarcasm:
We were talking about the storm forecasted to come on Tuesday of next week and decided it is time for the snow tires to be installed!!!!
They been sitting for over three months waiting!! Took it for a drive to local Wal-Mart and the low tire light NEVER went on even though the sensors are not installed nor near the car?!? Fine by me, no light to agitate me! Seems to drive smoother due to a big sidewall as they are 16". The stock wheels are 18" .
Here is normal stock look!

Here is new look!!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
What is this snow you speak of?:dunno: Today was sunny and 72 degrees.:sarcasm:

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Smitty, you asking for a drive by Nor'easter!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mike!!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I was wondering when you were going to get those on!

Nice to get proper rubber on for the winter! That's a good feeling. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Eric, this has got to be one of the easiest "keep your car kleen" winters we've had...Especially up in your part of NY....Here is NJ....thinking I should put "Stabil" in the snowblower instead of the mowers...

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eric, this has got to be one of the easiest "keep your car kleen" winters we've had...Especially up in your part of NY....Here is NJ....thinking I should put "Stabil" in the snowblower instead of the mowers...
My friend, same thoughts here! We did install a new electric starter on the new to us walk behind Craftsman snowblower, might never use it at this rate! I am sure NOT complaining though!
Austen I almost didn't install the wheels. The temps have been unreal high!

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Getting sleet here today. They're predicting 1/2" to 1" of ice in some locations! Power company is on the TV telling people to pretty much expect outages.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm ready! Retorqued the lug nuts and backed in for easier drive off if ice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts