My first time posting to any forum - please excuse any screw ups!
I need to buy a used rider. Am considering the following. All are late 80's/ early 90's unless noted and $350-$600. Thanks for you're comments & recommendations!
1. Troy-Bilt 14 HP Twin Cyl I/C B&S
2. Murray 14.5 HP OHV B&S I/C
3. Early 2000's MTD 18 HP Opposed Twin B&S I/C
4. MTD 15 HP OHV Diamond B&S
5. Craftsman 15.5 HP Kohler Command I/C
6. Deere Sabre 14.5 HP Cyl I/C OHV B&S
7. Poulan 17 HP B&S OHV Intek
8. Lowes MTD 18.5 HP B&S I/C twin cyl
9. 2007 Troy-Bilt Super Bronco 19 HP Kohler Courage OHV
10. Craftsman GT 18 HP B&S twin side shaft heavy duty
11. 1988 Deere 160 14 HP Kawasaki OHV
12. 1992 Deere 172 14 HP Kawasaki OHV
Thanks for the input - the 2 Deere, 2 Craftsman, and Deere Sabre are in the best condition of the ones you mentioned. Any feeling about the engines in those (Kohler Command, Kawasaki, B&S twin, B&S I/C OHV)?