My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Troy-Bilt Super Bronco model # 13WKA2KQ011 will not go forward or reverse. crankshaft & transmisson pully are both turning. pin at back of mower is pushed in as it is supposed to be. this happened all of a sudden. Drove it onto a trailer to transport mower to a different location. Tried to back mower off the trailer & it would not go in reverse or forward. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Stretch

·
Registered
62 Posts
you think you can post picture of the drive belt pulley, and also check for what is happening when you move the gear lever, see where it is connected to the transmission

·
Registered
62 Posts
what if, I know that is is on hydro static transmission, the little lever to disable the transmission so it is rolling without any problem even if the engine is turned off, that thing was engaged, meaning the transmission would not response because that thing was on

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what if, I know that is is on hydro static transmission, the little lever to disable the transmission so it is rolling without any problem even if the engine is turned off, that thing was engaged, meaning the transmission would not response because that thing was on
Idler pulley is moving when the brake is released. The lever that goes into transmission to disengage the transmission is moving.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Idler pulley is moving when the brake is released. The lever that goes into transmission to disengage the transmission is moving.
At my wits end. Tried everything that I know and that you have suggested. The lever that goes into the transmission to disengage it move back in forth, which seems to imply that it is working.Still no movement.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you think you can put a vid of what it is doing?
If I knew how to do it, I would. lol
I can push the mower back and forward with the transmission engagement lever pushed in. Lever moves back and forth like it is supposed to. Will post a video when my kid gets home from school and shows me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes. Out or in.
thats not a good sign, normally, you shouldn't be able to move the tractor when the transmission is engage,also, add some transmission fluid( the one that is for your tractor) then try to see if it move front and back,(when the engine is running) when you move the shift lever to go forward or backward

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats not a good sign, normally, you shouldn't be able to move the tractor when the transmission is engage,also, add some transmission fluid( the one that is for your tractor) then try to see if it move front and back,(when the engine is running) when you move the shift lever to go forward or backward

1 - 20 of 27 Posts