My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My model train group had a set up today in Hickory. A few pictures. The yard is mine, it is 24 feet long. Those are all my engines at the fuel rack, pictures of my modules, and my trains.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Here are the Photos blown up to full size :ThumbUp:

Awesome layout! Is it HO or N Scale?

I have a ton of HO stuff in my basement I keep telling myself I need to setup.. Maybe this will be my inspiration :ROFL

-Stan

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
SWEET! Never was allowed them as child! We lived in Mobile home, no room!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's N Scale. Thanks for blowing them up, wish I knew how to do that.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Very cool. What a display it would have been to see! :cool

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Hi! Very nice set up you have there. My wife and I just attended a hugh train show here in the Quad Cities a couple of weeks ago. Man, I have never seen so much train related stuff in one place. I have an uncle who, until recently, owned Midwest Trains, formerly Track 3, in Bettendorf Iowa. The State of Illinois came in and bought out a bunch of buildings by the Mississippi River and I-74 corridor to make room for the new I-74 bridge and his store was one of them to be demolished. He and his fellow enthusists had all of their remaining stuff at the train show trying to sell everything. He does still have a HUGH set up in the basement of his home so he still gets to enjoy his hobby. Bill

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
I love how realistic everything looks. Super stuff there Smitty.

If you have a photobucket account, you can upload you photos there, then post the links here. Pretty easy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts