My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Toro Model# 20367T 60v recycler push mower and have two issues:

1) GRASS CLIPPINGS: I have used the mulcher mode since I took it out of the box at the start of the summer. Every time there have been visible clippings. One particular area of my yard grows faster than the rest and when I mow it, I can hear the mower “power up” to cut through it. Is there something possibly wrong with the motor that it is not cutting at full power?

2) BAGGING: I figured I’d bag the grass forLabor Day weekend and after mowing two rows, grass was spilling out the back of the mower skirt. The discharge into the bag was clogged. Two more rows and it was clogged again. The bag was barely filled and seemed to be spilling back into the discharge. Even after mulch cutting the lawn, I tried going over it with the bag and it clogged.

This seems to be subpar performance compared to a cord mower. Is it possible there is something wrong with the motor that is is not cutting with maximum power?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grass is normally one week to a week and a half of growth. I usually mow one full width of the deck to start, then go half the width.

Dry grass, free of debris and leaves.

Blade in place as delivered in box.

Battery fully charged most of the time, never below half. One mowing will use at most one bar of a charge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.