My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took the bagger set up off that speedy Murray and installed it onto the Yard-King! Was meant for the machine and easy swap! Tried to clean it up a little , painted the mounting bracket and wiped the top off. Also repainted the muffler and shield. I really have to figure out why it doe not run with no one on seat? Even with brake on, PO stated it was always like this since new!? Strange to have brake switch and seat switch wired so it will not run with no one in seat. For now I just hold switch down when letting it run out of gas with shut-off off.

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
It looks pretty nice with the baggers! :cool I wonder why the switch is that way; I can't see it as a safety hazard to be out of the seat with the engine merely running and the blades disengaged. :scratch:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same thing I thought motor! Never seen one like it!? It has four wires total to switch. Wonder if switch was changed once for wrong one? For now I will use something heavy or hold switch! As long as all safeties work I am just annoyed by it!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ellis!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice swap. :cool

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Austen! I am glad to own this little guy! Ran good after battery charge.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The three bin bagger is a really cool set up, less trips to the compost pile to empty! That machine looks good Eric!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Mike! Like I need a tractor to mow during summer flip season!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts