My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the one we got from giving the gentlemen with the injuries a Toro. This isn't too bad. Think dad has to re-clean carb. Surges real bad under certain conditions. Tried to mow neighbors and has sea-foam in tank to no avail. Cut horribly. Turned out the left side tires were going flat and right sides were at 40 psi!! :dunno::help:
I found that out this morning! I could not get the headlight lens off, afraid of them breaking, left it for now. Buffed and waxed it and good cleaning. Not terrible, changed the rear CVT belt so now it moves in 1-4 gear!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mark!! I like to try to make them look like new! That is fun for me personally!!
We need to de bug the carb, you can hear how poor it is running! Surges under load bad, no real change with choke either!

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I agree with Mark, you can see a level of pride in your work Eric, a real credit to the "Hobby" :2th:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah ,thanks guys! Means a lot to me! You know I enjoy cleaning the tractors like a automobile. The red paint on this Troy-Bilt has moisture under it from storage under a tarp I bet! Second one we had with red paint issues. We have to straighten out the bottom of the hood, they hit something! Why do they always hit something?? ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts