My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got this from a customer. It is beat up, someone either tried to remove muffler or vibrated off. The lady didn't even know! Loaned it to family! :(

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello my friend, I know one bolt is still there, other hole looks oblong or vibrated messed up! Will mess with it soon!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dad fixed the muffler, removed broken bolt and tapped out other screw. It runs, blade is bent. Got a replacement and getting new air cleaner. Old one is SOO dirty!! ;)

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
Yep, that's typical. It's hard to believe how many people ignore even the most basic maintenance requirements.:dunno:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Good for you guys, it sound like you'll be able to make a profit. :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talked to the PO, them haven't bought a new one. Got to think of a fair repair cost.... :)
Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brought it to my customers today. They paid fair repair price and lady started mowing right away! They happy!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually motor, went to the old home! They thought it was beyond repair and gave it to me! Dad proved them wrong! :)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man you too make me feel old! Last day of school for me was...........................1989! Been a "few" years for me! Only thing I miss about those days are the friends!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
So have I! Yesterday was technically my first day of school ever! :sidelaugh
How Did you Like it?? I Had a Notion of Doing Highschool At a "Brick And Mortar" I Had almost made up my mind when the Newsman Shouted that Someone brought a Full Auto Handgun to the school...

None the less.. I'm Stickin' to the Good Old GED Books and My Faithful Computer!

-Stan

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
Well, it's okay, as long as you stay away from the bad kids!:ROFL:p The hardest part is getting used to the ultra politicized curriculum.:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts