My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a leaf blower, a push blade on my ATV,and a sears commercial leaf vac. But I prefer moving most of my leaves with a power washer. cuts my time in half. Im sure some also do this but maybe someone has not ever heard of such a thing. Heres a Video of todays work.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
but maybe someone has not ever heard of such a thing.
I'm one of those folks!

Haven't thought of that method before and it looks like you could just about kill two birds with one stone.

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing I like most about it, it cleans off the porches and around the house as well as the trees and flower gardens, no rake needed. I just blow it out in the grass then use the leaf vac. blow them leaves about 15 to 20 feet in front of the sprayer nozzle. Blows those ornery leave from the bushes.:ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
I've never used mine for that yet. Looks like it works good though! :cool

I use my leaf blower to blow snow especially off my truck. No scratches on the paint from a broom or brush that way. :2cents:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I use my leaf blower to blow snow especially off my truck. No scratches on the paint from a broom or brush that way.
That's a good idea. Leaf blowers also work good for blowing the water off a vehicle after you've washed it versus using microfiber drying towels. :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Looks good!!!

I seen someone using this strange looking metal thing on a wood handle, looked like a back scratcher for a giant, whatever it was he was moving his leafs around with it :bag:

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Looks good!!!

I seen someone using this strange looking metal thing on a wood handle, looked like a back scratcher for a giant, whatever it was he was moving his leafs around with it :bag:
Old School!!:sidelaugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts