----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Photos of Snapper mower:

snapperchutekillwire.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You-Tube Video Steam Trains plowing snow:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank you so much for the help...I can see the snapper are there suppose to be othere? i cant tell?

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should be 4 photos showing (two are links to videos). The one of the snapper is an attachment and stored on the forum. The other 3 are from outside the forum. Do you have any adblocking software? What internet browser are you using?

Sounds like images that are coming from outside the forum is where your problem might be.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am using google chrome and Mozilla Firefox

i can only see the snapper and the plowing snow pic/video

I don't think I have a add blocking on here.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Also it looks like you have a picture of something in your signature? All I can see is a little box

here is what i can see......
Screenshot (8).png

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, in my signature I have a banner with weather data from my weather station and a background picture. It is also an image file stored externally of the forum on my personal website. Here's a direct link to my weather banner. Click on it and see if it shows up that way:

http://www.fairfieldcountyweather.com/fixedMTF.jpg

I can see the image placecards in your screen print image. Some place there is a block (filter) on external page images.

If you click on the little square image placecards does it popup any information?

Assuming your missing the images both in Chrome and Firefox?

In UserCP / Edit Options / Thread Display Options make sure you have a check mark next to "Show Images (including attached images and images in code)[/B]"

The images could be blocked anywhere from the settings above in your forum control panel to browsers settings, (even a browser add-on) to web filtering that your computer antivirus is doing. We just have to narrow it down looking one section at a time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
when I click the pop up window it doesn't do anything...... I have a check next to the thing in my CP,

so I am looking for a block/filter someplace?

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's my guess. Something that is filtering out images from a remote server. By remote I mean another different server from where the website is hosted. Out of curiosity tell me what you see on this webpage:

NOAA Radars & Other Images

Do you see the radar and satellite images or just the picture of the pond and trees at the top of the page?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts