My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video/photographer who sits on a section of Mulholland called "The Snake" posts quite a few crash videos, but this one among others, is a great example of target fixation at its worst.

There was a comment posted earlier in the day left by one of the bicyclists who was there and they said the main guy that got hit was just released from the hospital with no broken bones.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
IDIOT!! God forgive me, but this is why I ride on trails and rail-trials! I ride my mountain bike on road some, but have a concern about how people don't pay anymind to bikers! I just rode 18 miles with dad yesterday on the local Rail trail in Goshen NY. Thanks for sharing Austen!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
IDIOT!! God forgive me, but this is why I ride on trails and rail-trials! I ride my mountain bike on road some, but have a concern about how people don't pay anymind to bikers! I just rode 18 miles with dad yesterday on the local Rail trail in Goshen NY. Thanks for sharing Austen!
That's just nuts!
No kidding. There is absolutely no way that I would ever ride a bicycle down many of the Malibu canyons, especially The Snake section on Mulholland. The lanes are narrow, no shoulders to speak of and people treat these roads as their own personal race tracks. All it takes is one blind corner and somebody who is out of control.

Here is of photo of the camera crew and I taken a few years ago. You'll recognize the spot directly across.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts