My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Hello Carl.

My name is Bruce1, and I have trouble with mowers. :dunno: Especially old greasy oil covered ones with orange paint, or silver ones with red shrouds. You see, I don't have enough room for them all!:D

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
My name is Tony ... I truely believe that I am THE COMMERCIAL KING .... By the way ... I hate to ask , but can I bring my binder ?

And you thought I was kidding !!! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am Rudolf. What kind of meeting is this? Where are the donuts and free coffee?
Ah common denial, thats OK, we are all friends here at our Tractors Anonymous Association meeting :) None of us have any problems... At all.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Hey, pass that binder over here, I want to see King's Boys. Let's be careful and don't get frosting from the donuts on the pages.

When's the next meeting? I'll bring pictures of my stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any time you need someone to talk to, we'll be here for you.

You'll probably need one of those binders with a set of 4" rings on both sides. :ROFL

:bag::sorry:

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
While me and one of my boys were at Sears looking for my binder we decided to see if we could get picture Christmas cards made . Let me know what you think .

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
I think there is an open chair between the donut table and the coffee machine. We should be able to get you in. :D
I think I am beyond meetings , when I write letters to customers or send an email , I sign it The Commercial King .... because that is who I am ... I want a crown for Christmas because my Burger King crown ran out of adjustments . :bag:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Guys, I need help.... Snuk out to the shop this afternoon and waxed 2 tractors.
The custom JD 345 and New Holland TC 35, the others in shop were pleading for wax but I was scared someone would catch me so went back to house. Wife- what you been doing? me- picking up tree limbs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.