My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to sell the ST-12. Both fired up well and drove good . Took the three point off and dad decided to paint them with bed-liner. Better than rust and more durable! Looked them over and found lost bolt on my dirt plow on front of tractor. Fixed that and found out the weights on the ST-12 would not work on the Bolens. Bolens has diff adjuster on left wheel.
Here is some pictures of after painting, was too busy and forgot to take pictures!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Those classic GT's look great!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sure like those old iron machines! Gonna clean up the Bolens and take pretty shot of both I think! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well painting the rear three point and plow made the front plow look real bad! We decided to paint it too! Took it off and used bed-liner on face of plow and white rust preventer paint on rest of it! Looks sweet to us!!
Before!

Naked!:sidelaugh

After!!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks motor!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mike!!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Some classic iron there, Eric :cool Plow looks great.....I never get tired of seeing this stuff. Couple of those pics belong on a calendar :idea:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bruce, those two Are keepers. The St-12 is pops. He acts like he don't want both. Already sold ST-12, lasted 2 hours!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Yea, won't be long before you guys will be putting plows and blowers to work.:sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your right there Smitty! We have to get the pick up plow on and checked out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts