My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day, When I was testing upload on something.. That I have a Limit of storage.. I never noticed this before...

See Picture

Is this a new feature? I don't remember it from MTF, But it's been years since I've been on there..

-Stan

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
I see that every time I post a picture. So if you fill up your quota, how do you get it reset? Jump in there Five points.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
I saw this before, but I haven't been a member on here for too long....

Looks like you have 10 MB of storage if you are a free member and 50 MB if you pay.

http://www.mylawnmowerforum.com/forum/payments.php
Yep, if you're a Premium Member you get a boat load more storage. :cool

I see that every time I post a picture. So if you fill up your quota, how do you get it reset? Jump in there Five points.
Are you running out of space, Smitty??

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
That's what I want to know. Do you have to get rid of some of your old files to load new ones.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Yep, if you're a Premium Member you get a boat load more storage. :cool

Are you running out of space, Smitty??
No, just wondering what happens at the end of the road.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Should that happen, WE can make adjustments to increase the storage size if VS has the room.

We don't want anyone deleting their stuff to make more room (if you know what I mean). Too much time and effort goes in to these post and, although they become property of the site, we don't strong arm anyone. Members (especially good ones) are just too important.

What kind of a forum would we have without our members (crickets chirping.....) ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts