My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Spartan RT-61 Pro that won't start. It was throwing an error code 39 on the screen. I have had issues with the wiring on the right arm being loose and I think that is the problem again. The wire keeps coming loose, and I can't get it to stay in the wiring harness.

I am attaching a couple of pictures.

Does anyone know where I can replace the wiring housing that the wire plugs in to? I looked in the Spartan wiring diagrams and can't find this piece.

Automotive tire Light Tire Motor vehicle Bumper
Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Rim Jewellery
Automotive tire Sleeve Bicycle part Wrist Nail

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just use a small flat screwdriver under each of the contacts as shown in the middle picture to release the female contact retainer and pull it out the back. Squeeze the connector ears to give it more purchase on the male blade connector and give the retainer a little bend back out if needed, then reinsert the contact. Repeat for the second one, and maybe deal with the bare wire there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea! I'll give that a try tonight.

Just use a small flat screwdriver under each of the contacts as shown in the middle picture to release the female contact retainer and pull it out the back. Squeeze the connector ears to give it more purchase on the male blade connector and give the retainer a little bend back out if needed, then reinsert the contact. Repeat for the second one, and maybe deal with the bare wire there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts