My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My job sent me to meet another company we own. Quite a ways up state. 60+ miles away. Real nice day last Monday, thought I would share the phone pics I took! I also took some of the Deer struggling through the piles at work. Then one of coworker that got to work day I was told to stay home. He is on plow pile!

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Aside from more pine trees looks just like the view out my windshield a couple of weeks ago. :ThumbUp:

Looks like they had really put the salt to the road up there too. Some cities and townships around here are running low on road salt. State was going to help them out but is also having trouble getting the resupply to do it.

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pictures, Eric. Wow, that's a lot of snow. Beautiful country, and it looks like they do a pretty good job of clearing the roads. I've traveled across New York by motorcycle a couple of times and loved it.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Deer were having a tough time moving! They were funny to see them up 10' high on bank eating tree parts!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought so too! Only been up that way a few times. I like the view out the windshield! ;) One of the reasons I have done this job for almost 20 years!!
I got 1,000,000 miles under my belt I think! Tried to figure it out other day!
Love seeing the sights!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Pretty indeed!

I got 1,000,000 miles under my belt I think!
That's quite the accomplishment in many ways! Wow!! ;)

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Aside from being out in ice or heavy snowfall conditions I prefer being out on the road even if it is just around a four county area over setting in the shop. It's quiet and peaceful and always something new to see especially on the back roads where we spend most of the time. Telephones ringing all day in shop and the constant other interruptions while trying to get something accomplished absolutely shreds my nerves. I just need to come up with an on-the-road job where I don't have to do all the heavy lifting, physical contortions in tight places and crawling around in some of the darkest and dustiest spots in peoples homes.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amen Mark!! I hate being inside most days! Today I started early and did 300+ miles I think. Feeling it now! Get super tired, concentrating too long! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts