My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how I keep telling you guys with the snow blowers I would never have use for one? Well may have to eat those words.:bag: Depending on which report you listen to, we may have 4-12 inches in the next two days. Need to get out to the shed, Eddleman snow blower? Hmmmmm................:idea:

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Time to mount a 2" x 12" on the front of one of them to use as a plow. ;)

We have around 6" on the ground right now from the past week and a crust of ice on top of that.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
They aren't as common around here either.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I have a few you can borrow!! Might take me a bit to unbury myself by sounds of weather report! 12-20" now for me!! I am in bulls eye!!! :(

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Started after noon today, by 5 pm had 4 1/2 on ground. Should start to clear tomorrow afternoon. OBTW, how do I get my pictures to come in full size like Eric?

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Started after noon today, by 5 pm had 4 1/2 on ground. Should start to clear tomorrow afternoon. OBTW, how do I get my pictures to come in full size like Eric?
Looks pretty out there! :ThumbUp:
If you use a photo hosting site such as Photobucket or Imageshack you can choose the sizes. You upload your photos through their site then copy and paste the IMG codes into the posts here directly. The forum has an automatic limit on the sizing so if you create it to be really big such as 1024x768, it will not be that size when you post it, however, will still give you the option to click on the photo to bring it the full size if you wish.

Let us know if you have any other questions about that.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I am in a small are in the NOAA map of 12-21" bulls eye!! :(
Running out of room to blow/plow it!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do like Capstan and blow it in the neighbors yard:sidelaugh

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Think I will blow it into neighbors!! We plow them anyway! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Right now we can't keep up! We used the plow, tractor plow and blower. It is coming down 1-2 an hour! :(
Thank the Lord I figured out how to start my Suburban. Crank it a little ,then apply choke. Fired up nice in 15% today!!! YEA!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Started again about 9 this morning. Have about 2-3 more inches.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Here is what it looks like here!

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
I spent 2 hours grinding through what must be some of the deepest snowdrifts I've ever dealt with. The city plowers dumped all the icy crud from the last few storms on the sidewalks, so in some places I couldn't use the blower. :mad: However, I finally got through it, but I don't know what I'll do if we get more, because there's nowhere else to dump it! :sidelaugh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts