My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a Snapper 25066 that I think is a 85 year.This snapper I owned it for a while bought it used about 5yrs ago, then sold it to my boss about 3yrs ago, and he gave it back to me last week like this..so it's mine:) again...see pics below...I have a lot of mechanical experience and work on stuff all the time.
I am going to repower this mower with a B&S 10Hp that I have sitting around after I do some measurements on shaft length, bolt pattern before I try to mount it
My 1st question right now is how to correctly remove this engine?
I will have other questions to ask if as I'm moving along on this project, such as what is involved on repowering this Snapper with the 10Hp B&S I have, I think it is a year 2005 but have to get the numbers off the O.H.V. cover
thanks for any on this work in progress...I will post a pic of the mower later this evening

The engine is a B&S 8hp Model Number 191702 2514 02 90041210

I

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well here is what I got accomplished today...and the used B&S 10 that came off my old rider, bolted to the Snapper with no issues, however it is electric start and I like that...just got to figure out the wiring tomorrow

1 - 2 of 2 Posts