My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know where I can get a left and right axle boot for the rear axle of a snapper YT16d484B. Snapper and other companys do not have them any more or is discontinued.The part number is - left side 7106348 was(18660) and right 7016349was(18770). Any information will be helpfull to find a suitable replacement parts.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to MLF!

I'll have to research some of my resources on that one, I am little new to the Snapper scene as I just inherited a series 6 thats re powered with an 11 HP Briggs. It was suppose to have an 8. I also have a 1438H with a blown engine given to me, but thats another story :)

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Might be a long shot but check these out,
Snapper Rear Axle Boot | eBay

If you measure them out you might find a compatible set from ebay. I found @ 30 different ones made by Oregon and sterns. You may get lucky. They seem to be interchangeable with a lot of other snappers. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your reply FIVE POINTS. I found the Oregon website yesterday none match the replacement model number but like you said i will have to measure mine and find out what their sizes are. I did not check the other maker yet. thanks again.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I may be able to get you the parts, I have a source that I get all the parts for my snapper for, alot of NOS parts, I rebuilt my entire trans and primary drive on my 89. So I know the parts are out there. Ill have to look in my notes, I may also have the p/n off of a new Snapper RER that will work

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I can get the boots for you if you are wanting them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts