My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to coax a few more years out of my old KH, and parts are getting real hard to come by. Not to mention expensive as all get out! My FIL bought this cutter new and he could keep it going. I'm not a mechanic and I don't play one on TV but I try to keep em runnin. Anybody have a source for parts for this old girl! The thing is a tank and cuts like crazy, when it's not broke down........I may even have to find a parts machine to keep this one going. Any help would really be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF!

If it's getting harder to get parts through the dealers, I would resort to online companies. A lot of the time online parts stores will have some of these parts that you can no longer get through the dealer. It can take a little digging though. There may also be parts available that will work on your machine made from outside manufactures as well. As curious as it may sound, sometimes Ebay can provide as a good source for this type of thing as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Austen, On doing some research, I found "mowmore.com" Lot's of parts, easy to navigate and reasonable prices.
Dave

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Thanks Austen, On doing some research, I found "mowmore.com" Lot's of parts, easy to navigate and reasonable prices.
Dave
Nice! :cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts