My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying this Simplicity mower. But I haven't been able to research it at all. I don't know the model number or anything about it except that it has a 12 hp Briggs motor, and is a 36 inch cut and is fully hydrostatic. If you have any other information about it I would greatly appreciate it.
Here's some pictures...

Thanks for any and all help!
Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simplicity

They're Asking $500 for it. Do you know if this one would accept a snow blower attachment?
Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Regency lawn tractor

Looks like a Regency. They are probably the most sold Simplicity lawn tractor. Real good cutting deck that is easy to work on. 500.00 is a fair price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Color scheme / decals etc. and lack of 4211 decal would indicate a later model. If not repowered 12Hp. I/C would bear this out. Check last set of numbers on engine and first two numbers are year of engine. Simplicity used this color for the Regency if I remember correctly sometime during the late 80's and on until I retired in 1996. The 4211 manual should help with this tractor. Being a later model and hydro if deck is good shape this LT would bring 500.00 in St. Louis but out of city somewhat less.

·
Registered
58 Posts
why even bother having a simplicity forum if all you are going to do is direct people to another discussion site. Maybe the the link for this forum should just link to st...sure would save time waiting for someone to give us the link.
Maybe we should suggest that to the mlf administrator.
because the forum is all about helping each other :d

·
Registered
16 Posts
Color scheme / decals etc. and lack of 4211 decal would indicate a later model. If not repowered 12Hp. I/C would bear this out. Check last set of numbers on engine and first two numbers are year of engine. Simplicity used this color for the Regency if I remember correctly sometime during the late 80's and on until I retired in 1996. The 4211 manual should help with this tractor. Being a later model and hydro if deck is good shape this LT would bring 500.00 in St. Louis but out of city somewhat less.
very good point...I just figured the replacement manual for the 4200 series would cover the tractor. If we had a MFG# that would pretty much tie it down. Still seems more than a bit high... Wisconsin is lousy with Simplicities and you could purchase a Large frame in good order for less than $500. I would expect between $350 and $400 for that LT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts