My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I would love some help here. I recently bought a Simplicty Pacer 1534 walk behind mower. During the transportation, I think some of the hoses got loose. I was able to reconnect the hoses, but I am losing oil from the valve hole outlined in the photo below. Curious if this is something I can fix on my own or if I should take it into a shop? Previous owner said he never ran into this issue. Thanks for the assistance.

I circled the fuel filter because when I started mowing the chamber was full, now it is about half full. Unsure if that is an issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's your fuel pump, it runs off of pulse from the crankcase, my guess is your oil level is overfull (possible with gas) or you have a faulty crankcase breather.
Thanks!
That's your fuel pump, it runs off of pulse from the crankcase, my guess is your oil level is overfull (possible with gas) or you have a faulty crankcase breather.
Thanks! I think I know what valve needs tool be adjusted. The oil seemed low when I checked it. Possibly due to the leak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.