My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the headaches of shipping mowers , myself and another member on the MTF forum have been thinking about a shipping chain. It will work by one member moving it to the next until it reaches it's destination . Five Points (Bruce) please move this where you think is appropriate . I think with enough participation this can be an excellent tool for us mower enthusiests (SP). Here is where to sign up The MTF Mower Shipping Company - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Great idea, Tony!

As you stated, if you get enough folks to participate let me (us) know and we can make it a sticky. I'd love to see a network of members who will be willing to 'bucket brigade' items to and from ;).

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
CK, I'll look it all over, sounds like an awesome idea, we could test it out on those craftsman...lol just kidding but yes I'll check it all out. :)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
:party Posted up on MTF!!!

I have a 18' trailer I can load between 5k and 6k on, and a 8' I can load 1,500 on

Very south end of AL/MS gulf coast FL Panhandle

For a price, I can even do "freight" items requireing a lift gate or dock height trucks

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Great Idea! Just to let you guys know, I have begun a discussion behind the scenes to figure out the logistics that would be involved and how we could possibly work together with our sister forum. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them here and we'll figure out what we can and can not do. Thanks! :cool

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
Cool idea!

There's an idea, a moving business the caters specifically to lawnmower shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.