My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"She Who Must be Obeyed" mowed the yard Friday. I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't speak for a few minutes. I don't think she has ever mowed the yard before. She did it. She actually did it. I never mentioned the possibility of her doing the mowing. When I got home from work I rushed to change clothes and told her I was going to mow the yard and she said brightly 'I already did it!" Man, I came into the driveway from the opposite direction that I usually come, which means the big bush hides the yard from that direction, so I didn't see that the yard was cut. I went outside and sure enough, it was done well. She actually dragged the mower out of the shed, put gas in it, cranked it and pushed it. Got in all the usual corners and close to things, very good job. I suppose it's a good thing the mower is the help-propelled Toro, easy start, but that is a great accomplishment.
She hasn't mentioned wanting anything in payment but I'll be okay with that.
:cool

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
:dunno::ditto:
If that happened here, we both would be passed out on ground. The "boss" is allergic to the outside world!! :sidelaugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts