My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to put this one but since it says commercial I put it in this forum. Picked up this Sensation the other day. Needs new carb and air filter. HEAVY duty deck. Model number is worn off the sticker. Haven't found the model on the motor yet but its a 5hp Briggs with a Cast cylinder sleeve.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
That's a cool old relic!

I don't think I've seen one like that before. It should have the model info somewhere on the side of the flywheel shroud, but it is possible that it has come off in the past. It should not be a problem finding the correct parts for it because those are popular engines, even if you are not able to locate the model #.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a cool old relic!

I don't think I've seen one like that before. It should have the model info somewhere on the side of the flywheel shroud, but it is possible that it has come off in the past. It should not be a problem finding the correct parts for it because those are popular engines, even if you are not able to locate the model #.
Thanx Wayne, guy at the local lawnmower repair shop told me it would be etched into the metal shroud and it is, Model # is covered in rust but its there. Will check it out after I'm done with the lawnboy F series.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
That is really cool!! I've never seen one before either! Looks to be in nice shape.

Looking forward to seeing what other info people might have on it.

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is really cool!! I've never seen one before either! Looks to be in nice shape.

Looking forward to seeing what other info people might have on it.

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
I guess its a knockoff of a bobcat mower made years ago. A gentleman from another forum explained that 2 guys quit bobcat and started this company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts