My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Hey Kori, thought you were gonna copy me and collect them! LOL ;)
Nice ad, hope you have better luck than me. I have two listed and nothing yet! :(
Dad is crying for sales!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
What do you have in mind to replace it with?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, Spring is just around the corner.. And Time to resume selling the tractor.. Cleaned it completely with the power washer, then coated everything with Armor All and shined it.. Also Changed the oil, new Ar Filter, New Drive belt and sharpened the blades.. I see no reason why It won't sell..

-Stan

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I'm starting to see more mower ads around here, even though snow it still piled up everywhere you look. People are getting spring fever for sure.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I was blessed enough to sell three this winter! You should do fine Kori! The tractors looks great!! Good luck!!!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Very nice, Kori!! You did a bang up job detailing it.

It will have no trouble at all selling and you should have some ambitious buyers too now that spring is around the corner. :ThumbUp:

Good luck to you on the sale!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You must have taken some lessons from Eric! That's a pretty darn good shine you have on it! :cool
Hahah, Armor all is fantastic stuff.. Just got done detailing the inside of the family car.. It's amazing how it just brings back that factory shine..

In the favor of getting it sold.. I am going to lower the price.. I have it at $950 right now and I think that's a bit too high.. comparable tractors are going for $650-$750 At the moment.. and I think since now is when people really want tractors.. I could get a really quick sale at $750 or so.. Which is what I'm after..

-Stan :2th:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Kori, around us, that price is higher than people will pay for one like it. You sound like your area is better! Got for it!! Remember ,let them haggle you right to where you want to be!! :) That is how we do it! I go over what dad wants and let people think they got a deal from me! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Your detail job came out great! ;) BTW!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kori, around us, that price is higher than people will pay for one like it. You sound like your area is better! Got for it!! Remember ,let them haggle you right to where you want to be!! :) That is how we do it! I go over what dad wants and let people think they got a deal from me! ;)
I think people will start biting now Eric! :ThumbUp:

I just renewed the ad after no bites so far.. But with the price down to $750 I think that's just the price people would say "Maybe Just a hair less" Too.. Heck.. If I get anything over $500 I'll be thrilled..

-Stan :2th:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Saw it while I was uploading mine! Nice tractor for sure!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts