My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting part numbers from the IPB in the owners manual, it looks like I can get the parts I need for my Yard Machine 11-a-084c602 push mower.

Anyone dealt with them? Comments?

Also, the IPB shows a throttle cable and control cable. Am I safe in assuming only self propelled mowers have control cables? I only have one cable and am confused by this.

How hard is it to replace the throttle body and throttle cable?

TIA!

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I usually will get all my part #s from the parts diagrams and search elsewhere as I have found them to be a little pricey, especially when it comes to a quantity of small parts. They have a minimal price on everything small like 2-3 bucks. This is solely based upon my past experiences.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Any recommendations for alternative vendors?

My local repair shop has had my mower for almost two monts now waiting for a part that I can order myself. Kinda getting to the point where I'm gonna tell them to put it back together and I'll take care of it myself.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
There are several good ones from Midwest Mower Pro (site sponsor) to Tulsa engine warehouse (one I use a lot) Jacks Small Engines is another. I would Google the part number and see what comes up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts