My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On way to work saw a nice Wheel Horse like the one we had I gave to neighbors!! I had no truck nor ramps! I just glanced at it while I went by. Got to work and loaded up. Called dad on way out. Was going to have him come over and possibly meet him there to get it, while I was driving closer, saw it was claimed! :( Someone pushed it into driveway. Couple hours later went back and its gone!! Oh well, guess people will throw out ANY TYPE TRACTOR!

Reactions: wh55

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also saw a lawn mower, metal scrappers got to it first!!

Reactions: wh55

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
That's just wrong! Hopefully someone was able to save it.

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Even a scrapper might try to fix it. Fellow I knew that hauled away junk for us at work had a mower in the back of his truck one day. I asked if he was just going to junk or scrap it as it did not look very old. He said no! I have a garage lined with shelves and mower engines, decks, and other scavenged parts Ive picked up on the curb. I fix the good ones like this one with my scrap parts off the shelf and sell them. :2th:

·
Registered
650 Posts
last year I saw a guy pushing a lawn boy out to the curb, not sure what model but I thought I'll get turned around and grab it...in the two minutes it took me to turn around it was gone.... I still cant believe it disappeared that fast

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
On way to work saw a nice Wheel Horse like the one we had I gave to neighbors!! I had no truck nor ramps! I just glanced at it while I went by. Got to work and loaded up. Called dad on way out. Was going to have him come over and possibly meet him there to get it, while I was driving closer, saw it was claimed! :( Someone pushed it into driveway. Couple hours later went back and its gone!! Oh well, guess people will throw out ANY TYPE TRACTOR!
You mean to tell me someone got to it before you did? You let another FREE lawnmower slip through your fingers..... What am I going to do with you? :sarcasm:

Will you at least next time take a picture for us.... So we can see what you missed. :ROFL

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bryan, tried to talk one boss into letting me use the box truck to get it!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He wasn't in, the other co-worker boss refused! :(

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Obviously they missed the meaning of FREE! Or rather a FREE MOWER! :dunno::sorry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts