My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I'm Anastazja.
My friend needs some help to find some information about an old roper tractor.. and I' m helping him.. :)

I m looking for a manual for Roper outdoor power equipment, (model) SL 1930BE, (serial number) 0169S.
We think this was a unique model to the USA market..

Can anybody help us? :)

Anastazja

p.s. Krakow, Poland

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Hello, Anastazja. :howdy:and Welcome to MLF !

Nice to have you here with us. We have some very helpful folks and if they have the information you seek I'm sure they'd be glad to share.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:welcome:Welcome to MLF Anastazja, glad you joined up. We'll look around and see what we have in the lines of Ropers, meanwhile enjoy the forums!

·
Premium Member
6,113 Posts
Hi, glad you joined us!

Like I said over in the visitor messages, Roper made equipment that was sold by Sears under mostly the Suburban name, I believe.

It get hard tracking down information when companies change hands so often. Like Roper being absorbed by AYP then later Electrolux, then Husqvarna.

Can you post a picture or two of the tractor? Maybe that would help us figure it out.

·
1,329 Posts
Hello Anastazja, Welcome to MLF.:welcome:
Thanks for joining us,we are happy to have you here and we will try to help you with info for the Roper
Is it a big hooded roper with a Aztec gold color? I had one like that, a cool looking mower:cool
Pics would help alot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts