My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Hyper Tough 40V HT21-401-003-01 16" push mower for my daughter to mow our little back yard. She decided it was easier to run over the metal edging that use the trimmer afterwards and ruined the blade. Finding a replacement blade is like snip hunting. Where can I get a blade that'll work on this mower? I bought a general 16" blade and it was too wide. It vibrated nearly off of the thing. TIA!

· Administrator
6,319 Posts
I did'nt have any luck looking for one on the net. Is there a customer service number in the papers for it? Maybe they could send you a replacement part from the factory for it.

· Registered
16 Posts
I bought a Hyper Tough 40V HT21-401-003-01 16" push mower for my daughter to mow our little back yard. She decided it was easier to run over the metal edging that use the trimmer afterwards and ruined the blade. Finding a replacement blade is like snip hunting. Where can I get a blade that'll work on this mower? I bought a general 16" blade and it was too wide. It vibrated nearly off of the thing. TIA!
I'm guessing you bought this at Walmart? There are no references for parts anywhere on the Walmart site for that mower. Did it come with a manual and parts list? Or at least a number to call if you have problems? That said,
If you can't find the exact blade you can try a universal blade. Here is one from Walmart https://www.walmart.com/ip/STRAIGHT-UNIVERSAL-BLADE-16-X-1/800170763

· Registered
2 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts