My Lawnmower Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Glad to hear you got on the water Mike :cool You probably know my question......ya do any fishing?

We have the Whaler in, doing some crabbing and snapper fishing tonite :ThumbUp:

· Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
No fishing Ellis, I don't bother with fresh water anymore. The towable raft was on the beach, and the kids swam in the water for a couple hours.

I'm going to renew my Salt License and take the kids fishing while I'm on vacation in August. Planning on fishing for Scup and Snapper Blues in the river. Maybe a trip to CC Bay and troll for Stripers. Really rocky shoreline and the waters cooler than Buzzards Bay over there, maybe get into some fish!

Good luck tonight!

· Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Had a predictable first trip for snappers/crabs. A fair amount of action, but the targets were still small. I'd say we're looking at a week or two till there's some size. No matter, beautiful night spent with the SIL and my youngest daughter :ThumbUp:

· Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Glad you had a nice trip Ellis, always good to get out on the boat!

It's been blowing gangbusters for days around here, small craft warnings every afternoon it seems. Tough to venture out in a small boat like mine. Hoping things are better when I'm on vacation and can use it during the days and evenings.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.