My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Not sure Who Remembers me, As I really Never Posted much On this forum,
I was mostly on MTF, However after I was Wrongfully banned (Long story),

I was missing being able to find answers to questions about Lawn-Boy (and Other) Mowers.

Then, I remembered that the Creators of MTF made a Forum Of just Lawn-Mower Nut's Like myself.

So, I hope to contribute more to this forum and get some answers to some problems I've been having with some mowers.

Also I have a Huge Restoration project in the works, so keep you're eyes pealed!

Capstan :D

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
:howdy:Hello, Capstan and welcome back to MyLawnMowerForum!

Yes, I remember you, as I'm sure others will too.

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Hi Capstan, welcome to MyLawnMowerForum. Pull up a chair, grab a cup o jo, and enjoy. Glad to hear from you again.:welcome:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Hello Capstan, welcome to MLF! I don't remember you but I hope to get a chance to see some of your projects, hear some of your stories and get a chance to know you. Nice to see another Lawn Boy fan here. :)

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, also thanks bwbbrn1 *sips coffee* I will.

I'm just glad, there are no hard feelings about me beyg banned on MTF, I was worried yall mignt not like me :bag:

Sence I've been away, I have ammased more Lawn Boys (much to my mother and girlfriend's dismay)

So now my list stands.

103(something) Techumseh SP steel deck beater
8232AE (Awesome) with original manualls and repair handbook :D
8237 (in bits) might fix it, not sure... needs parts
5024 (so light) little 19" pusher, plus awesome D Bricktop engine

And a secret Resto project that I cant reveal just yet.

Capstan :D

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
And a secret Resto project that I cant reveal just yet.
Hey capstan, I don't know if your waiting till your project is done before you unveil it but I would encourage you to start a thread here and let us follow along during you restoration as this makes it much more enjoyable to all who are following along. We have a forum specifically designed for such an activity. Its located here;

Painting and Restoration - Lawn Mower Forums : Lawnmower Reviews, Repair, Pricing and Discussion Forum

We look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. :cool

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts