My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, Due to Bruce (Bwdbrn1)
I decided to Make A Re-Introduction post, Due to the fact that I joined Quite early on and never made an Introduction post to begin with
(If I did it was simply a "Howdy" type deal) anyway.. Here goes.

My name is Kori aka Capstan
and I'm a 15 year old Mechanic from Ohio USA

I Found MyTractorForum the year I got a computer that had Internet, and MTF Instantly became One Of my favorite websites.
When This website was launched, I joined right away but hardly ever posted... However due to a series of unfortunate events, I remembered I had an account and began posting again.

My Hobbies Include:

Model Railroading
Welding/fabricating
Bikes
PC Gaming (Way too much)
Eating
etc

Some Pictures of some things of mine

Thanks
Capstan

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Thanks for the introduction, Capstan!

Like you said, it's great that we have these forums to support our hobbies!

Thanks for the photos too!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Kori, and thanks for the tips on that darned Toro I'm working on now too.
One of these days, I'll go out to the shop and get some pictures... If it would just warm up...

Brad said:
Thanks for the second intro, Kori. Nice photos, too. Like the nice, green grass best of all! Wish we'd have Spring finally arrive so we'd get a bit of that around here again.
:ditto:

-Stan

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Are you the lil yellow fellow wearing a cowboy hat at the top??? :sidelaugh :sorry:

Anyway thanks for the re intro and the great pics

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Are you the lil yellow fellow wearing a cowboy hat at the top??? :sidelaugh :sorry:

Anyway thanks for the re intro and the great pics
No, But close!
He's from an Australian Emoticon pack I made, As you can see.. He has many friends...Er... Mates, if you will.

G'day Mate

Bugger!

Goodonya

Swagman

No worries.

Do the great Australian wave.

Also, if you want to see more of my Out of focus pictures... My Photobucket Username is "Kmlawnjoy"

-Stan

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
:ROFL I love them !!!!!!!!! :2th:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts