My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be replacing my small, no name BBQ and am looking for any info on the better quality brands, models etc. Is there a site with this info? What would you personally choose if your doing it over again?
Weber, Broil King, Master Chef, Napoleon etc?

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
I'm leaning toward a Webber some day myself. Mostly because they're sold everywhere, and they do have a good reputation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was considering the Weber Summit series untill I priced it, ouch!!!
The Broil King is readily accessible in my area and not so premium priced.
But there has to be other good quality choices. I'm more concerned with the "stay away from" options, as in avoiding a not so good choice.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I recently got a Char Broil infrared gas grill. It's a 4 burner with a side burner and all stainless steel. I purchased it from Lowe's. I'm happy with it so far but haven't had it too long so, I can't attest to the durability of the materials but, I keep it in the shop so the elements won't have a chance. :)

It's close to this series, mine is the older model with out the drawers, just an enclosed cabinet with an internal shelf.

Gourmet™ 4 Burner Gas Grill

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I purchased a Char Broil, ever so slightly used at a yard sale about 6 years ago. It stays outside and is rarely covered. I know, dumb. But, it has held up incredibly well and the wife likes it a lot(not enough to cover it though :bag:). No complaints.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts