My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with putting a power steering unit on a Husqvarna TX 348XD? I kow it sounds stupid, but after carpal tunnel surgery it is not so stupid. I mow 4 acres with a boatload of trees in the yard with the Husky, power steering assitance would be a big help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have a suicide knob on the steering wheel? I put one on my Husq TS148 when I bought it and it steers like it has power steering...I'm right-handed and mounted it about the 2 o'clock position. Made a huge difference IMHO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a suicide knob on the steering wheel? I put one on my Husq TS148 when I bought it and it steers like it has power steering...I'm right-handed and mounted it about the 2 o'clock position. Made a huge difference IMHO.
Yes as a matter of fact I did just put one on it. I have had one on my JD 2305 for years, but never thought about the Husky, until now. Those 1950s throw backs are very handy, I think the last one from my memory was on a '63 Chevy Nova that was 3 years old I bought right after high school about 1000 years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts