My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Members, We have a new Administrator!

With Brad stepping down and the rest of us spread it bit too thin we asked Ellis (tiretrx) if he had the time to help us out at MLF. He graciously accepted and, although he is a long time admin at MTF, he has the time to devote to our forum as well.

Some of you more fortunate folks may have met Ellis if you attended any of the garden tractor and MTF get-togethers in the North East. He has had great success meeting with members and promoting the sister forum. He has offered to work on our own exposure by representing both forums and has already contacted Philip at VerticalScope to work out all the details.

Please extend a warm welcome to Ellis :2th:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to the family Ellis, glad to have you as part of the team and look forward to seeing the new, fresh ideas that you bring with you to the forum. :)

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome, it's fun to have you here!

Ellis has some exciting prospects in store for us!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I noticed his title on a post last night!! A person of much knowledge and personality!!!
Well deserved and should be a great help to the rest of the Admins!!!
Congrates Tiretrx!!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Thanks everyone. It is truly an honor to be a member of the team here. And I am humbled by your kind words and confidence. I will do my absolute best to justify them, and look forward to the future of MLF.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Congrats to you Ellis. Now can someone please tell me the difference between an Administrator and a Moderator?:scratch::bag:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Smitty, The Administrators are the folks that run everything behind the scenes like flipping switches and making sure spammers stay away for the most part and help the moderators with their assigned forums and tasks. The Super/Moderators are the fellas that make sure everything stays on track within their assigned forums like conversations don't get off topic (Hijacked) and assure things are running smoothly.
I hope that helps a little ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Congratulations on the Promotion Ellis, I have no doubt MLF will be better for it!
WOW, last time I visited MLF was 9-18-2010, I told you it's been a while since I logged in! :ROFL

Hey Don, had no idea you were Modding here too, multitasking! :cool

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Congratulations on the Promotion Ellis, I have no doubt MLF will be better for it!
WOW, last time I visited MLF was 9-18-2010, I told you it's been a while since I logged in! :ROFL

Thanks for stopping in! Hope to see you around more often. :2th:

·
1,329 Posts

I sneeked in when no one was looking!!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Congrats on the promotion!! Bill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts