My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I click on the picture it goes to full size. Try that after you see your picture in your post. Roger
Thats the normal(for me) way that i usually do the pics. On the Fall pic thread FivePoint made them large. I was wondering if I could do that , set it up as a default.
thanks rhenning

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
Hey Doc, If you right click on your small attached pic and hit "copy shortcut" then click on the insert pictures icon it will open and you can paste your copied picture into the box and it will show the pic full size. This method though requires you to leave that little thumb nail in your post. The only way you can put full sized pictures in your thread is to have an address for your picture which means you need to have a picture hosting service like photobucket or something. When you upload to the hosting service it will give your picture an address (http://XXXXXXXXXXXXX) and you can copy it there and bring it here and put it in the insert image box and paste it there and it will show up in your post like this handsome fellow above. :D

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
I don't know if they did before but they unlimited hosting now.
All you need to do is hover above the pic and you can copy the URL with one click and paste that in the image window hear and you won't need the thumbnail in your post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.