Got it all done and painted, so here are the photos. You can see the NOS gas cap and oil fill cap. I was able to duplicate the original grass deflector wing nut with one from an auto air cleaner. I am particular on the small details. Until I find an original shroud, the one from a key-lectric actually makes a decent fit....just had to cut a small hole for the recoil start. Next will come fixing up the 1970 model 20555 self-propelled that my wife likes. I will probably convert that to non-self-propelled like the model 19333. I got a blade retainer for the swap and a deck if the guy will ship it and then the self-propelled deck and all hardware will be up for grabs....and it's all in perfect shape. Will post photos of that in a couple of weeks.