My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm so I posted some pics of the blade that came on my toro 8/32 and it doesn't appear to be high lift and certainly not a mulching blade. So I start shopping for the famed gator blade only to find out Oregon no longer makes part # 96-604 and everyone seems to have sold out. So what would be my next best option? thanks

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Thought EBAY, but no go. Wonder if you might have to call some shops and check for NOS?

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
search for Toro 32" blade

checked on Oregon gator 32", yes has been discontinued however Oregon 94-021 blade as well as Rotary 2171 high lift and Rotary 6118 mulch blade can be ordered by your local dealer! I had similar issue with Ariens 30" gator blade managed to get a box of 10 blades before production stopped.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Austen thanks, Ill add a few of those places to check on in the morning. Travelman I went and looked at an Ariens 28" for sale (I love orange) this weekend to buy as a spare, but ended up passing on it. I don't know what blade to buy for my toro, as I've never needed to replace a blade before. I've read high lift blades will cut a healthy growing lawn (which I have)much better than that mulching blade anyway. I'de like to have to buy just one blade for year around work. I wouldn't say I'll have alot of leaves in the fall. And I do have a bagger for the machine. Also are those "Stens" blades any good, Which blade do think would work the best overall? thanks to all !!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts